Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Hungry, Lets Get Something to Stamp


My second card for today!! I checked out the Limited Supplies challenge on Splitcoast and it looked like so much fun!! We were to use a food or beverage as our main theme and our paper had to have "edible" names. How fun!!! So for my colors I chose to use Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado and Lemon Tart. I also checked out the Weekend Sketch challenge, Sharon is hosting this week and I thought this cute little Single Cupcake from Lockhart worked perfectly for the sketch! I paper pieced the bottom portion of the cupcake and used Liquid Pearls for the frosting and Stickles for the cherry, so fun!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Lockhart Single Cupcake
Paper: Papertrey Vintage Crem, Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart & Bitty Box
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Zutter Corner Rounder, Labels One Nestabilites, Lemon Tart Satin Ribbon, Lemon Tart, Rustic Wood & Ripe Avocado Buttons, Opal Liquid Pearls, Candy Cane Stickles, Rustic Cream Ribbon Twine

6 comments:

  1. What a DARLING card!! Love the colors you used!!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lori!! The frosting is yummy and I like your buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used this grid paper with the cupcake. I would not have thought to pair them, but it works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and yet so simple. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! Love the colors on this one Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch challenge -- thanks so much for playing! Love that cupcake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!