Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Duck


I'm just under the wire for Mercy's sketch again this week!! This weekends festivities put me behind!! A friend of mine recently had a baby boy and I thought Mercy's sketch would be great for this adorable Duck Bath image that my good buddy Denise sent me (thanks bud!!!). The image was colored with my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. I added glossy accents to the bubbles and water, I can't resist, too fun!!! On the turquoise layer I added the lines using my Scor-Pal.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Duck Bath
Paper: Papertrey White & True Black, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Scor-Pal, Water Robins Nest Dew Drops, Grosgrain Ribbon, Ranger Glossy Accents, Copic B00, Gamsol, Blending Stumps, Prismacolor Pencils: 916, 918, 919, 1063

3 comments:

  1. lori...this is so stinkin' cute! what an adorable ducky! amazing coloring and dp...great job!

    thanks for playing along with last week's sketch...can't wait to see what you come up with this week! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! you're so good with those pencils :) great image & colors for the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!