Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello


Today's card is for the Fall to Layout sketch #61 on the Clean & Simple Stamping blog, another great sketch with endless possibilities!!! I decided to use some of my Papertrey stamps for this challenge. I knew I wanted to use the new Orange Zest, I just love the new formulated ink pads and I haven't used orange yet!! I thought it would be fun to make a background and used my Background Basics: Retro, I love all the designs in this set!! The design in my circle is from my Guide Lines two set and I used the hello sentiment is from Mega mixed message. Just a fun little card to send a little hi to someone!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Background Basics: Retro, Guide Lines Two and Mega mixed messages
Paper: Papertrey White, Orange Zest and Ripe Avocado
Ink: Orange Zest and Ripe Avocado
Tools/Accessories: Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Orange Zest & Ripe Avocado Buttons

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!