Friday, September 18, 2009

One Plus One


Today's card is for Lee's Potluck Friday challenge on Stamp TV. This was a toughy for me!! But I was determined!! The challenge is to use one color and one neutral, oh my!! My sketch is for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge, Gina is the sponsor this week and has generously donated 2 stamp sets and she was also their guest designer on Thursday!!
Given the potluck challenge I decided to use a sentiment for the circle and chose this great one from the 100% Sweet set, I love this little sentiment!! Lucky me, in going through my buttons I found this great heart button to go along with the scarlet layer!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K 100% Sweet
Paper: Papertrey Kraft & Scarlet Jewel
Ink: Papertrey Scarlet Jewel
Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Martha Stewart Double Scallop Edge Punch, Heart Blocks Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Scarlet Jewel Button, Scarlet Jewel Satin Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card and I love the little heart in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...super CUTE! Love your colors and those embossed hearts in the background! :) Thanks so much for playing along this week at SSCC! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!