Thursday, September 3, 2009

So Sweet


Today's card is for last weeks sketch challenge on Stamp TV, I can't believe I almost forgot about it!!! A while back I won a set from a challenge and chose 100% Sweet, such a fun set!!! I love cupcakes and couldn't believe I hadn't inked them up yet! This card went together quick, the papers on the cupcakes were paper pieced and the icing is Opal Liquid Pearls with tiny beads I have from Michaels.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K 100% Sweet
Paper: Papertrey Lavender Moon & True Black, Basic Grey Wisteria
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Square & Scallop Square Nestabilites, Lavender Moon Satin Ribbon, Opal Liquid Pearls, Tiny Beads, Bow Easy

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!