Thursday, October 8, 2009

Flocked


I wanted to share one of the cards I made for Gina's release last week. This is one of my favorite cards, though you cannot see, it has lots and lots of sparkle!! This is another image from Nina's set Lord of the Season. This card went together really quick, it was waiting for the glue to dry that took the longest!! I started out by stamping the image, cutting the image out and applying the glue to the ornaments and sprinkling the chunky glitter over. While I was waiting I cut colored and assembled the card. When I was a little girl we had 1 flocked tree and I thought it would be fun to make this card flocked!! So when the ornament area was dry I used my white chunky glitter for the flocked look! I wish you could see the sparkle better!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Gina K Lord of the Season

Paper: Gina K Good as Gold, Rocket Red, Curious Irridescent Poison Ivory

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Tools/Accessories: Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilites, White, Red & Green Chunky Glitter, Copics R29 & Y28, Gina K ribbon

3 comments:

  1. You always make the most gorgeous cards!!! I enjoyed reading about you, go #88, I knew I liked you LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I bet it is really gorgeous in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!