Thursday, October 29, 2009

Purple!!


Hi everyone!!! Today's Ways to Use it challenge on Splitcoast is to use purple! I love purple so this was a fun challenge for me!! I wanted to use my Stocking Prints set, so I inked up this cute stocking with Papertrey's Plum Pudding. I used Heather Flowersoft for the cuff, the mixture of colors is beautiful!! I don't think you can see very well in the picture but I scored lines along the top ivory panel.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Stocking Prints
Paper: Curious Irridescent Poison Ivory, Papertrey Plum Pudding
Ink: Papertey Plum Pudding
Tools/Accessories: Labels Two Nestabilites, Plum Pudding Satin Ribbon, Heather Flower Soft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!