Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Winter Wishes


Today's sketch on Splitcoast was perfect to use these fun snowflakes from Gina K's Warm Winter Wishes set, illustrated by Carolyn King. Carolyn is donating 100% of her proceeds to the Alzheimer Association in honor of her Grandmother. I love this set, so much fun and versatile!! I knew I wanted to use the snowflake from the set and thought this pattern from my Eskimo Kisses paper pad would be perfect!! I wanted a warm feeling card and thought Gina K's Soft Sand and Asparagus cardstock fit the bill! I played around with embossing powder, glitter and stickles until I figured out what would work best inside the image and my Star Dust Stickles won!!
Be sure to stop by Gina's blog at 10pm central time for our blog hop featuring Theresa Momber's newest set A Very Merry Christmas!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Warm Winter Wishes
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury Soft Sand & Asparagus, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Ink: Ranger Walnut Stain
Tools/Accessories: Square & Scallop Square Nestabilites, Star Dust Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card!The sketch is so cool! I guess I'll make the sacrifice and do that one! Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!