Sunday, October 11, 2009

Winter Wonderland


As promised, I'm back!! This card is for Taylor's sketch challenge for this week. I've had this image colored for some time just waiting for the perfect sketch and this is it!! The image was colored with my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. Looking at the card now, I'm not sure about the background paper, seems too busy. I picked it out because the colors matched so well. This is a great sketch, I will have to make another card!!
Thanks so much for stopping back today!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper A Home for Robbie
Paper: Papertrey Rustic Cream, True Black & Basic Grey Wassail
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: EK Success Dotted Wave Punch, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Blending Stumps, Sparkly Fluff, Kaiser Black Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! what a beautiful imaage & fantastic coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Gwen and I are playing comment tag! ;)

    This is very cute! I think the background paper is just perfect w/the main image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that cute, snowy birdhouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Your dp is definitely not to busy!We are our own worst critics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!