Sunday, November 22, 2009

Biggan


Hi everyone!! Today the featured stamper on Splitcoast is Biggan!! Congratulations Birit!!! About a year ago I had the pleasure of speaking with her, I needed help ordering stamps for my brother and sister-in-laws save the dates. The stamp company I wanted to order from is Swedish, I turned to Birgit because I fell in love with these stamps because I found them in her gallery!! She was so sweet and helpful to me, thank you so much Birgit!!
I chose to case this card, I love how simply beautiful it is!! I don't have the beautiful textured paper she has so I just went with white on white, changed the shape of the card, the Nestabilities and the theme.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Stocking Prints
Paper: Papertrey White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Labels Three Nestabilites, Pop Dots, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Barbara Trombley's True Red Art Glitter

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous BLINGIN' stocking! A great take on the original card!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love that stocking prints set! Gorgeous card, Lori! The simplicity makes that stocking very royal and elegant. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!