Sunday, November 15, 2009

Frosted Cupcake


Hi everyone! Today's card is for this weeks featured stamper, TreasureOiler, congratulations Dawn!! Dawn has lots of cupcake cards in her beautiful gallery, given that I love cupcakes too, I had to case one of them!! I chose this card to case. I changed the set, colors, placement of the sentiment, instead of piercing around the main image I doodled, I used buttons instead of brads and used ribbon instead of 2 strips of cardstock. My card is also for this months dirty dozen central theme, texture. so for the frosting I used Ivory Flower Soft.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Paper: Papertrey Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, True Black & Bitty Box Basics
Ink: Papertrey Aqua Mist & Ocean Tides
Tools/Accessories: Aqua Mist Buttons & Satin Ribbon, Black Hemp Twine, Square & Scallop Square Nestabilties, EK Success Dotted Wave Punch, Ivory Flower Soft

5 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the topping on your cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I love this card! The color combo is gorgeous and the cupcake looks edible. Makes me want to go bake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and embellishing, bud! Love this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!