Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello



Hi everyone!! My card for today is for Taylor's sketch challenge. While looking for an image to use for last nights card I came across this stamp, I haven't used it in quite a while and thought it would be great for today's sketch!! I love this little bear, he puts a smile on my face every time I look at him!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Lil' Standing Bear , Papertrey Mixed Messages

Paper: Papertrey White, Gina K Chocolate Kiss, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Melon Berry Grossgrain Ribbon, Circle Paper Piercing Template, Copics: C1, E31, E33, E35, E95, R20

5 comments:

  1. SO adorable! Perfect paper for this sweet, sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! I really like the DP you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card.... that bear is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!