Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Red Reindeer


Hi everyone!! Today's card is for the monochromatic color challenge on Stamp TV and for Mercy's sketch challenge! I decided to use this fun reindeer from Gina K's Holiday Cheer set, I went with red because there was a piece of this dp paper on my desk and thought they would be fun together!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Holiday Cheer
Paper: Curious Iridescent Poison Ivory, Pure Poppy, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly
Ink: Pure Poppy
Tools/Accessories: Dotted Wave Edge Punch, Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilites, Robbins Nest Poinsettia Dew Drops

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on Mercy's sketch Lori. I love the reindeer and the gems in the corners. They make a lovely frame.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lori...this is so pretty and elegant! love the simple red and white with the corner accents!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CAS but so elegant at the same time - goegeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!