Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blue Tree


Hi everyone!! Tonight's card is for Stamp TV's color challenge from Monday, blue and white. I'm not a big blue person (I know, one of the very few in the world, lol!) but I wanted to participate in the challenge. I absolutely love my Tree Silhouettes set and seem to reach for it a lot lately, I thought it would be perfect for the challenge!! I stamped the tree in Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. You can't see too well in the picture but I scored lines horizontally and vertically on the large blue panel, in between some lines on the top and bottom I applied tape and sprinkled glitter. Nichole has been doing this technique on some of her cards lately and I think it is beautiful!! Simple but adds so much to your card!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Tree Silhouettes
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Papertrey Enchanted Evening
Ink: Versamark
Tools/Accessories: Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Detail White Embossing Powder, Prisma Glitter, Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!