Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cute Cupcake


Hi everyone!! Today's card is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. As I've mentioned, time is tight especially at this time of year and feel lucky to take the time create. I still have gifts to make and not much time left. The snow is flying and they are predicting we will receive 4-8" here in the cities, I am hoping to work on my gifts all day long!! Anyway, I have made a lot of Christmas cards lately and decided for Beate's sketch I would make a cupcake card! I used on of the adorable images from Unity's Mix Up of Cuteness set, the liner was paper pieced and I used stickles for the frosting. The frosting does match the paper much better irl.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Mix Up of Cutenes
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory, Papertrey Enchanted Evening, Basic Grey Two Scoops
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Tools/Accessories: Octagon Nestabilites, Enchanted Evening Satin Ribbon, Cream Button, Button Twine, Lime Green Stickles

2 comments:

  1. Cute Lori! We got a bunch of that snow too... maybe a foot so far and school had been cancelled...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lori! Love the ribbon and sparkles.
    Thanks so much for playing!
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!