Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cocoa


Hi everyone!! My card for today is for the Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge. I am excited that this month Gina K Designs is sponsoring the sketches!!! I decided to use my Warm and Wonderful set, there are so many fun smaller images that work perfectly for this sketch!! I decided on the mug of cocoa. It is pretty darn cold here so the image seemed appropriate! I thought it would be fun to paper piece and use liquid applique on the marshmallows!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Warm and Wonderful
Paper: Gina K Chocolate Kiss & Ocean Mist, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Nestabilites Labels Two, Copics: C1, E49, Ribbon from Joann's

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love how you've added some love to the marshmallows! This is the set that I got...and I adore it!! I had so much fun using it! Thanks for joining as at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy...I'll take a cup of that!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pompom trim and the paper pieced mug ;) fabulous take on the CPS sketch this week, thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!