Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy


Hi everyone!! I'm back again, this time for the embellishment sheet contest Nichole has issued today. I have had such a fantastic time participating in all of the anniversary festivities, I will be so lost come Monday!! They will be starting challenges sometime soon, I cannot wait for that!! Have you seen all of the fantastic sets being released on the 15th? WOW!! I thought I had my list made, but after this mornings
post, I'm not sure sure and there is another post tonight/tomorrow morning!
Anyway, for today's contest I decided to make the Pom Pom flowers, Dawn has a great video on how to make them! Hubs and I had a car club meeting today, afterward we stopped at an antique store so I could pick up a book just to make them. They are so much fun and easy!!! They really didn't take long to make either, I did all 6 at the same time. Don't you just love the sentiment?! It is from the Blooming Button Bit set, it will be fun to send this to someone to just say hi!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Blooming Button Bits & Borders & Corners Circle
Paper: Papertrey Vintage Cream & Hibiscus Burst
Ink: Papertrety Hibiscus Burst & Chai
Tools/Accessories: Corner Rounder, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Rustic Ribbon Twine, Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart & Aqua Mist Buttons, Book, Hibiscus Burst Bitty Dot Satin Ribbon

15 comments:

  1. VERY cute! I love the pouffy flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and love those 'puffy' flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower embellies are great! I love that sentiment too. I really admire you for being able participate in all the challenges. I have a list made for the things I want to buy tomorrow night but am afraid to see what they have in store for us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO I just LOVE those flowers!!!!! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flowers! The card is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Looooove the colors, and that happy, puffy flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the challenge and LOVE THE FLOWERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't have time to participate in this challenge. But I would have loved to. Love your flowers - I have so much fun making those. Yours turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I especially like how you made a half circle around the flower accent - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori, love those little flowers!What a great card. Last night I had to choose between this stamp set and the Baby Button set... the little cupcake in the baby set won out, so this set is still on my wish list. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are so sweet! I love those flowers and I really love your card too. You're rocking the CAS style!
    Don't fear because Monday's here, we have a new Peeps challenge to keep you busy ;D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Love these flowers...they're so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!