Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yellow


Hi everyone, I'm back!! The mojo is flowing so I made another card. This one makes me so happy!! The Tuesday Trigger on Moxie Fab World is yellow, in trying to decide what image to use I checked out Mercy's sketch for this week which immediately made me think of the flower in my In Bloom set. I had a lot of fun coloring this image, typically I try to be real careful of my color placement but today I decided to let go of that and be a little sloppy! I did stay in the lines though! Ha!! I also added some texture for the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge, love this embossing folder!!
Thanks so much for stopping by again!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey In Bloom
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White & Lemon Drop
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Apron Lace Punch, Quick Kutz Diamonds & Dots Embossing Folder, Fresh Snow Velvet Ribbon, Copics: Y00 & Y06

17 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Your blosson is so beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow flower is gorgeous and I love all of the details you added to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your mojo back! Great job on this card too. Your coloring looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lori, great embossing, border, and a beautiful image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love how you used the embossing folder--great idea to change directions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the way you changed direction of embossing. I'm going to borrow that idea from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elle est vraiment superbe, j'aime ce stamp PapertreyInk, bravo pour cette sublime carte

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I just got this set, but haven't had a chance to ink it up yet. This has such a "summery" look to it too! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, this is REALLY beautiful, and I see an embossing folder I now "need", thanks Lori ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the added texture that reversing the orientation of the embossing folder gives your card. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Lori! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the way you have embossing going two directions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!