Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Candy Hearts

Hi everyone!!  I started a different card earlier but it didn't go right so I decided to share this card with you instead!!  I hosted a VSN challenge on Splitcoast a couple of weeks ago and this is the sample I made.  I found a really fun inspiration photo, it had lots of yummy candies in a basket and a big box of chocolates!!  I took the conversation hearts as my inspiration, used the jar from my Buds and Vases set, cut out the hearts using my Nestabilites and stamped various words from my Calendar Bits and Pieces set, cut out the inside of the jar and used clear cardstock and cut around the outside.  I wrapped the lid with bakers twine and added a button.  It was a fun card to make!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Buds & Vases and Calendar Bits & Pieces
Paper: Various Gina K, unknown dp, clear
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Red Button, Bakers Twine, Gina K pink gingham ribbon, pop dots
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!