Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sweet Stop Saturday!!


Hi everyone!!  Did your week fly by?  Mine sure did, I can't believe it is already time for another awesome sketch from The Sweet Stop!!   I was stumped on this sketch for a bit, I'm not sure why, but when the idea finally came, I had so much fun with i!!  I had to play with the image a bit and this one worked best for my idea!  I used my Serene Silhouettes set, stamped this image in my glue pad, sprinkled green glitter on the leaves and brown on the cattails.  I then stamped the butterflies and sprinkled pink glitter on those.  I'm glad I was able to capture some of the sparkle in the photo, it is real sparkly irl!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Serene Silhouettes
Paper:  Gina K White and Chocolate Brown
Tools/Accessories:  Hibiscus Burst Satin Ribbon & Buttons, DMC Floss, Scalloped Scallop Edge Punch, Chocolate Pearls, Doodlebug Bon Bon Glitter, Martha Stewart Peridot Glitter, Barbara Trombley's Carnation Art Glitter

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE this card, bud. That glittery image is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! It doesn't look like you struggled at all :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!