Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To Part I

Hi everyone!!  Were you able to enjoy World Card Making Day yesterday?  I sure did!!  I managed to make 6 cards an altered project!!  I'm hoping to get more done today as well!!  Splitcoast is having their second annual Hope You Can Cling To card drive which started yesterday!!!  I was so honored when my good friend Lee asked me to be a sample maker, thanks girlfriend!!!  She has a really fun inspiration piece for us today!!  My inspiration came from the colors and of course the lace!  I colored my Zinnias image from Flourishes using my Copics, I'm still not too sure I like the color combo yet but it goes with the photo!!!
My goal is to get all of the challenges done this month, however I am going back to work tomorrow (so excited!!), I consider myself extremely lucky, it was the first job I applied for along with where I wanted to work!  I don't want to set myself up for disappointment if I don't get them all completed but this means so much to me I am going to give it my best shot.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, Lori!
    I love bouquets IRL and in stamping ... and this pink beauty is wonderful!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!