Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CSS Group Alumni Hop!!




Hi everyone!!  Welcome to the second blog hop for the CSS group!!  You should have arrived from Kay's blog, if not, be sure to head over to Stamp TV for the list of participants so you don't miss a thing!  For our second hop for the month Carolina gave us a fun theme, "Some of my favorite things".  It is no secret that I love my white paper and my style is more CAS.  But I also had to incorporate pop dots, ribbon and Glossy Accents.  I use all of these items whenever I can find an excuse to, love them all!!!  I used Tami's Lighthearted Wishes set, I just love this light bulb and all the fun sentiments in the set.  The light bulb and sentiment were heat embossed, I added Christmas Red Stickles to the heart in the middle and then added Glossy Accents.  That layer was popped up using pop dots.
Be sure to head to Miesje's blog!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for hopping with us!!!

Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Very sweet and simple - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the heart in the bulb is 3D and your bow is beautifully tied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love CAS, Lori...this is fabulous and I love all of the details you love. Great way to light up the blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Leave it to you to make a light bulb elegant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clean and cute....great card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Lori! Love how you did the light bulb -I can almost reach out and grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is sweet and to the point!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you did this card

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent! Love your CAS style here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How simple can you get; yet so elegant and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omgosh, I LOVE the red glitter in the lightbulb heart, THAT is heart darling, i must CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do the best clean and simple designs. It is just perfect and pretty much my style too. So thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card!!! Red and white is always a poppin combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!!! Lori, this is amazing!!! I just love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome CAS design, sure packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card! You always make CAS cards look so easy and so great. I struggle with them because I always think they 'need something.' Yours definitely don't need anything more -- they are perfect just the way they are!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super idea Stickling the heart and adding Glossy Accents with it. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!