Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sweet Thoughts

Hi everyone!!  It's Wednesday so that means it is time for another Hambo Hoedown challenge!!   Our challenge this week is to use this cauuuuuuuute Bear Cupcake digi stamp and have something large and something small in our project.  For my large item I made a large bow, for my small, I used micro beads on top of my cupcake!  It is hard to see but I used Opal Liquid Pearls for the frosting and added the micro beads as sprinkles!  
I hope you are able to join us this week!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So cute Lori! I thought the bow was your big but I couldn't figure out small.(haha) Clever use of big and small!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Lori! I love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! definitely very big...and very small elements, your cupcake is just the cutest with the micro beads on, gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are wonderful! I love the clean look with all the white space and the perfect accent of micro beads and liquid pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!