Monday, October 14, 2013

Blingtastic

Hi everyone!!  Today Donna is hosting the Blingtastic Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast.  Her challenge is to use both rhinestones and glitter.  This one stumped me for a bit, I had a hard time coming up with ideas that I thought would work.  I was rummaging through my stamps and I ran into my Penny Black Homemade stamp set and it all came together!!  The image was colored with Copics, I used my Sakura Clear Gelly Roll Glitter pen on the bubbles and outlining, lots and lots of glittery sparkles!!  I found the pretty yellow rhinestones in my stash.  My last addition was paper piercing around the image.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!