Thursday, March 10, 2016

Laugh

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges, this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge and the CASology challenge.  This weeks cue card is Laugh.  I thought this pretzel image and sentiment from my Paper Smooches Calorie Free stamp set was perfect!  The front pretzel was cut out and up on pop dots.  The sentiment was heat embossed and the little heart is from Pretty Pink Posh.  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This is such fun! The curved edge and twisted pretzels are perfect together! Adorable card! Love it! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! it is brilliant how your side panel has a wave to it!! great card!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so clever, Lori! Right down to that fabulous curved side border mimicking those pretzels! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... I love how perfect this layout is for your focal point! A great design!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology !

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! This is a great card! I love the wavy vertical layer and since I love pretzels I think this card is pretty awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this card! Those pretzels are so cute and look good enough to eat. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOODNESS this is adorable. It certainly put a big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!