Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Strutting Their Stuff!!


Happy Wednesday to you!!! I have been thinking real hard about what kind of card I could make for the Central Theme for the Dirty Dozen Challenge this month. Nothing was coming to mind and I just about gave up. Until today while I was at lunch looking through all of my images. As soon as I saw this image the lightbulb came on (Love when that happens!)!!! These 2 little cuties are strutting their stuff walking down the red carpet runway, lights shinning brightly on them and their pearls sparkling away!!! I colored the images with my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. The girls' pearls are stickles, the red "carpet" is some felt I had in my stash and I applied crystals for the lights on the runway. Behind the bunnies is some colored vellum I found at Archivers quite some time back and I made the curtain with Making Memories ribbon that I have had for a very long time. I cut the bunnies and behind their head it is popped up. I hope you enjoy this card, I had a really fun time thinking of different ideas and making it!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!