Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ways to use Birds!!



For today's Ways to Use it challenge on SCS the challenge was to use birds! I swapped some images with a friend on SCS and these were the images I received! They are from Crafty Secrets, Bird Notes. These are great images!!! I colored the birds with my Copics, cutting the image out with my oval Nestabilites along with the black panel. The dp I chose is from Basic Grey, Gypsy. I love all the colors in this paper, so bright and cheery!! I used my slit punch to punch holes in both sides of the black layer and run my ribbon through there. I don't know how I ended up with such a goofy bow but I cut one end too short to play with it and make it look better, ugh! Along the top I took orange, pearl and pink (though they don't look pink at all!!) Bella Baubles and glued them at the top of the oval. The yellow is Lemon Tart from PTI, this is such a beautiful yellow, not too bright or light!
Thanks so much for stopping by tonight!! So glad tomorrow is Friday and next week is a short week!!

4 comments:

  1. very cute birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we hear a lot of birds over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your colouring.
    PS Stalk your postie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bird card! Love your dewdrops & the bow! Nice job!

    Have a great day, Lori!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!