Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Sketch Challenge


Hi there!! Happy Wednesday to you!!! Last night Roxie posted a great sketch challenge!!! My really good friend Janice sent me some great images (*waving* hi Janice, thanks so much bud!!!). I was so glad to see the sketch and use this great image she sent to me!! Most of my lunch hours I like to drive to a park close to where I work and color images, today was no exception! It has worked out great that when I get home I can put the cards together with ideas I have come up with during the day! I colored the image using my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. I ran my new Papertrey ink cube Dark Chocolate around the main image to blend it in with the Chocolate Chip cardstock. The 2 designer papers are from Basic Grey and I picked up this great ribbon from my lss. I added Bella Baubles from Stamping Bella in the corners. That's it, another simple and easy card to make!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS, this is gorgeous. Beautifully colored and beautifully matched up DP's too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!