Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DD Sketch Challenge


Hi there!! I hope you had a safe and happy holiday weekend!! We had a great time and the weather was beautiful!!! A little windy but we worked around that!!
Today's card is for the Dirty Dozen Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast. I am trying to make a point of it to play along every month. I haven't been participating as much and I want to be sure to!!
I received this adorable Sarah Kay image through the Wish RAK (thanks Stephanie!!!) I think she is so sweet!! I am happy with how the coloring turned out on this card!! I colored with my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. I cut the main image out using my large oval Nestabilites and the panel behind I received through the Wish RAK, large oval scallop Nestabilites. The Elegant Eggplant layer I ran through my Cuttlebug using my Stylized Flower embossing folder. The main card is the new textured Red Riding Hood color from Stampin Up! To finish off the card I attached Maya Road brown and white felt flowers with a pearl Bella Bauble in the middle. The sketch was a real fun one!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring on this little darlin' (I sooooo want to buy some Sarah Kay stamps) is GORGEOUS! So rich. Love the colors in the background too. Super job, girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!