Thursday, September 4, 2008

Way's to Use It - Specialty Paper


Hi There!!! Hope you had a great day!!!
For my card today I combined 2 challenges on Splitcoast. For today's challenge, Julia wanted us to use our prized specialty paper that we hoard!!! I dug through my stash and found this pretty mulberry like paper with gold and silver flakes. I received the upper panel dp through the Splitcoast Wish RAK secret exchange I just got earlier this week. Audrey had my name and she spoiled me ROTTEN!!!! She sent me lots and lots of beautiful paper I couldn't wait to use!!!
The other challenge I combined was for yesterdays sketch challenge. I colored a new stamp I got from Rubbernecker called Swing Kids. It is from a new line they have, Little Lovin's, lots and lots of really cute images!!!! I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. I also used my Sakura Gel Pens on the pink part of the seat on the swing, the swings chain and butterfly. I used my white gel pen for the bottom of the seat. To balance out the card I used my Maya Road felt flowers and used Ruby Red Liquid Pearls that I also got from Rubbernecker!! Sorry for the bad photo, I dropped my light 1 too many times and last night it burned out!!! I will be going to get a new bulb tomorrow!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!