Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holly Chickadee


Hello!! I love birds and I think this image is so beautiful!!! The image is Impression Obsessions Holly Chickadee. I colored this image using my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and Blending stumps. I highlighted the image using my Copic Cool Gray 1 marker. I cut the image out using my rectangle Nestabilites and attached to a layer of Basic Black cardstock cut out using my scallop rectangle Nestabilites. I found this dp in my stash, it is retired from SU but thought it went well with the image. The base card is Papertrey White Select and this beautiful ribbon is new from Treehouse, 3/8" Burgundy Double Faced Satin Ribbon. It is beautiful, I just LOVE it!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy ribbon, gorgeous image, and I love the layout with all that clean, white space. Love it, Lori!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!