Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Large Cabin


Hi everyone!!! I hope you are having a great week!!! My card today reminds me so much of a cabin my Grandparents used to rent for 2 weeks every summer when I was younger. I have such fond memories of going up to Northern Minnesota, practically living in the lake, going to play bingo with my Grandma and all of the friends I met and were there year after year. The image is Large Cabin from Stampscapes. I colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. The image is attached to a layer of textured cardstock. The designer paper is from Basic Gray, I thought it went so nice with the image. The base card is Dark Chocolate from Papertrey. I know I have said this before but I just LOVE their cardstock, so nice and sturdy for cards!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!