Monday, December 8, 2008

OCC - Sick Bug



Hi everyone!! My card for today is for the sketch challenge on Our Creative Corner. What a great sketch!!! I used this cute image from Whipper Snapper, Sick Bug. I think this image makes such fun get well cards!! I colored the image using my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. I added Cinnamon Stickles to the blanket and the bottle on his head, Star Dust and Candy Cane stickles on the thermometer, so fun to make it sparkle!! I ran the image through my Cuttlebug and cut it using my square Nestabilites, then attached to a layer of Dark Chocolate using my square scallop Nestabilites. The base card is Creamy Caramel, I attached a piece of Basic Grey dp to the base. I ran a piece of Creamy Caramel through my Cuttlebug using my Swiss Dots Embossing folder and attached to a layer of Dark Chocolate. I used a Maya Arts felt flower and added the little get well to the middle of the flower. So fun!!! I hope the recipient of this card enjoys it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! I love that you used 2 different types of ribbon. How fun was that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! Love that image! how have I missed it!?!/LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is really cute Lori! great colors, excellent job with the sketch and that image is just too cute!! excellent work gf!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. Love that sweet image and the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!