Saturday, January 17, 2009

Paper Craft Plant Sketch


Hi again!! I am on a roll, this is my 2nd post and 2nd Tilda card for today!! This card is for Paper Carft Planet's sketch challenge for today!! Another great sketch!!! I colored Tilda with Flower with my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps. I highlighted her with my clear Sakura Clear Gelly Roll pen and colored her wings with my Angel Wings Shimmerz. Love this stuff, thanks again Pea!! I cut the image out using my curved Rectangle Nestabilites. I left the image in the die and sponged around Tilda with Creamy Caramel, I didn't like the white against the designer paper as it has a bit of a distressed look. The designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket, the Hey Sugar pack. I LOVE this paper, so many fun designs!!!! I initially picked out the paper and went with the colors from there. I don't do it that way very often but I really liked all the different colors in the paper and wanted to use the different combo. It doesn't show in the photo well, but irl Tilda matches much better with the paper!! The base card is Ocean Tides cardstock along with the bow. On the panel under Tilda, I used more Cosmo Cricket but used my Martha Stewart doily punch, I thought it was a neat touch since she is such a cutie!!! I hope you don't mind the second post and another Tilda!! Hope you are having a great Saturday!!!
Thanks again for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. your on a roll today!!! Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to get me some Ocean Tides ribbon...oh Y-U-M!! Cute *Mag* too...listen to me, using the Tilda jargon and stuff, LOL! Seriously, she's really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!