Thursday, January 15, 2009

Save the Date


Hi everyone!! I have a very special project to show you today!! My little brother is getting married and I had the honor of making the Save the Dates for them!!!! They had an idea but I wasn't able to find anything exactly what they wanted, I scoured the net and Splitcoast and finally I did find these cute images at PysselPassion. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them!!! For the little boy on the far right I used Melwin, I thought he looked so cute and innocent holding the flower!! I thought the same thing for the little girl, Agnes, she is so cute holding her hat!! I only inked her up partially as she would be to long to add the wording at the bottom. I am not finding the cute kissing couple on the site so that image may not be available anymore. This is a Swedish company, and since I could not read a single thing, I emailed them, they are so nice and helpful!! The pricing was real good and the shipping was real fast too!! I colored the images using my Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps, except for the skin areas, I used Copic Markers to color in those areas. I used 2 different Papertrey sets for the wording. For the Save the Date and August I used the Wedding Day set, for the remaining wording I used my Simple Alphabet set. What a great set it is to create anything you want to say!!! I used Papertrey White Select and cut them to fit in a standard business size envelope. I attached the white cardstock to Basic Black cardstock to add a bit of a pop! These were very simple and went fairly quickly!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!