Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Count Your Blessings


Hi everyone!! Today's card is for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I used my brand new stamp set Count Your Blessings available from Treehouse Stamps on Friday!!! We are having a

release party on the Treehouse site and would love for you to join us!! This set is so beautiful, it has a couple of gorgeous crosses and several beautiful verses!!! I stamped the verse in Versafine Onyx Black and cut the panel out using my Small Labels Nestabilities and added a black panel. The other layers were just cut with my paper trimmer. I added polkda dot ribbon to the long horizontal layer and Crystals to the corners. The main image panel has Taylor's Tiny Twinkles in the corners. I really like the small amount of sparkle!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!