Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Luck


My card for today is for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. What a great sketch for the smaller image you have!! I chose to use my set My Lucky Charm from Treehouse Stamps. I really like the four leaf clovers!! So fun!! And perfect for anyone you want to wish good luck to!!
I started out by stamping the clovers in Versamark ink and then Glorious Green ink, I then added clear embossing powder and heat setting. I cut the images out using my small square Nestabilites. I attached to a black layer cut out using my small scallop Nestabilites. I then attached to a layer of Only Orange, Gable Green and Glorious Green. The base card is Gable Green, I added a layer of black cardstock, Glorious Green, Only Orange and Glorious Green again. I found this fun dp in my stash which is where my color inspiration came from!! I cut out an area using my word window punch and then stamped the good luck sentiment using Versafine Onyx ink. I thought about adding some embellishments but the dp really fills in nicely and I think any embellishments would be too much.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!