Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mojo Piercing Copics



Woohoo!! I was able to make another card today and combine 3 challenges!!! The Mojo challenge from Monday (FUN sketch!!), Sunday's High Hopes challenge to use piercing (LOVE piercing!!) and a new Copic challenge, this week coloring of jeans, fun!!! Initially I was going to use a smaller image from High Hopes until I saw the link to the Copic challenge on my good buddy Denise's blog, thanks bud!!! I had to find an image with jeans, I have a few so I then had to decide!! LOL!!! It is finally decent outside and we will be hearing the ice cream truck coming down the street!!! Love this Ice Cream for Two image, so what my boys did when they were much younger!!! That is why I had to make his hair blonde, 2 of my boys were blondies when they were little!! LOL!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!



Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes Ice Cream for Two
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Ballet Blue, Real Red, Papertrey White, Dark Chocolate
Accessories: Robins Nest Primary Dew Drops, Martha Stewart Cornice Punch, Pure Poppy Twill Ribbon, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Copics pictured below



6 comments:

  1. Really like the bold colors of your stamped image. Such a cutsie card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and what a cute image. You did a great job coloring. Thanks for joining our challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is a very cute card. Love the colors you used and those dew drops are the perfect touch. Great card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori this is fabulous! I love the punched edge and dewdrops along the bottom. Wonderful coloring (must be double chocolate ice cream, yum!). Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...what an adorable card! Love your coloring too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge and for including the link to our blog! Hope you are able to come back next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!