Sunday, May 10, 2009

DbDoodle


Is today's featured stamper on SCS, congratulations Debbie!!! She has such a beautiful gallery, this is the card I chose to case. I have had the Coffe's A Brewin set for some time now but haven't used it (I don't know why!!), when I saw Debbie's card it was my perfect excuse to use it!!! I also love how Debbie uses a lot of the Nesties Lables 2 in her cards!!! I kept the layout similar, only I turned it, I used 2 dp's, used a button instead of a bow and did not punch my corners. You cannot tell from the photo but I used my Sakura Gelly Roll clear pen on the coffee machine, I needed to add a little sparkle!!!!
Hope all the ladies are having a wonderful Mother's Day!!! My boys are taking me out a little later, we are going to Bubba Gump's for dinner!!!! Yummmmm!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: H & M Coffe's A Brewin
Paper: Papertrey White, Dark Chocolate & Lemon Tart, Basic Grey Porcelain
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Nestabilities Labels Two, Lemon Tart Ribbon, Dark Chocolate Button, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen Clear, Copics: E49 & Y00

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I've been eyeing that Porcelain paper....hmmm, maybe I just need to GO GET SOME! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!