Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!!


Today is my "babies" birthday, I cannot believe he is 17 today!!! Where does the time go!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!
I made this card for him, it fits in perfectly with the High Hopes challenge from yesterday!! Anna is the hostess this week and the theme is "One for the Boys"!! I chose to use High Hopes Party Cow image, isn't it so fun and perfect for Jake, he is so much fun!!! I colored the image with my copic markers and on the Basic Gray layer I stamped the Have a Happy Birthday sentiment in Versamark and repeated it. The Single Presents layers are up on Pop Dots. I have been using those a lot lately, they add so much to a card!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes Party Cow, Single Present, Have a Happy Birthday
Paper: Papertrey White & Spring Rain, SU Basic Gray, Basic Grey Boxer
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Versamark
Tools/Accessories: Papertrey Spring Rain Twill, Rectangle Nestabilites, Copics: B24, B29, C1, R20, W5 & W7


2 comments:

  1. Great card, and BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to Jake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lori! Love the colours and your colouring looks amazing! Nice DP too!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!