Friday, July 10, 2009

Crop It Potluck Sketch


My mojo did come back, yea!! I worked on an image for yesterday's Way's to use It challenge on Splitcoast but didn't get it finished. I received a call last night that my dad is in the hospital. He is stable but in critical condition. So of course I couldn't finish the card, I was too upset. Today I was feeling alright and wanted to attempt a few challenges. I really liked the Limited Supplies challenge on Splitcoast, the challenge is to crop and image and repeat it at least 3 times and the only embellishments we could use are brads or eyelets, sounded fun! I hopped over to Stamp TV to check out today's Potluck Friday challenge, that challenge is to stamp on DP. Melanie also colored her image that she stamped but I chose not too, I wasn't really in the mood and couldn't get colors in my head on what I would want to do. Lastly, I wanted to participate in yesterdays Stamp TV sketch challenge. I stamped the flowers and leaves from my Elegant Flowers set on Basic Grey Porcelain dp, I just LOVE this paper, I think it is my favorite of all!! The flowers were attached using dimentionals and the cream strip I scored using my Scor Bug, you know I love that little tool!! I haven't use eyelets in such a long time, I decided it was time to dust them off and attached them using my just as dusty Crop o dial!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by, my posts may be sporadic for a bit but I will try to post at least every other day if not daily!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Elegant Flowers
Paper: Papertrey Vintage Cream, True Black & Sweet Blush
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Square Nestabilites, Making Memories Black Eyelets, Dimentionals, Scor Bug

2 comments:

  1. Lori this is sooo beautiful!!! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one!! The flowers are Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!