Sunday, August 16, 2009

FS132 -Stamp Muse


On Saturday my little brother is getting married!! This weeks Featured Stamper is Stamp Muse and I thought this card would be a great case and turn into a wedding card! This cute little couple is from PysselPassion, I cannot find a link for them, they were purchased a few months ago at the same time I got the stamps for their save the dates. They were colored using Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, blending stumps and Copics. The daisies have Liquid Pearls, my sister-in-law favorite are white daisies!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: PysselPassion
Paper: Papertrey White & Silver Shimmer, Ballet Blue
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Textile Embossing Folder, Waterfall Stickles, Opal Liquid Pearls, Prismacolor Pencils 904 & 949, Gamsol, Blending Stumps, Papertrey Silver Sheer Metallic Ribbon, Copics: B00, E33, E35, E51, G24, R00, R20, Y21, Y28

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely and cute at the same time! Your brother and his wife will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. So pretty! I do have one question for you is the picture at the top of your blog your stamping cottage? If so the picture itself looks like heaven. How pretty of a landscape!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Pam
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/
    Come visit me sometime. I am another prismacolor addict!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!