Monday, August 17, 2009

Sweet Baby


Today's card is for the 100th Mojo challenge!! My good buddy Denise sent me these cuuuuuute Duck Bath images from Whipper Snapper, thanks bud!!! Love this little guy, too fun!! I wanted the colors to be more general so I matched my Copics up with some Papertrey colors, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise and Lemon Tart. For a little interest I added stamped the bottom with my Polka Dot Basics set and embossed with clear embossing powder, I know I have said this before, I love this look!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Duck Bath, Papertrey Polka Dot Basics, Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: Papertey White, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise & Lemon Tart
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Versamark
Tools/Accessories: Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Ranger Glossy Accents, Sakura Clear Gelly Roll Pen, Ripe Avocado & Lemon Tart Buttons, Copics: B00, C3, C5, G99, Y00, Y17, Y21

2 comments:

  1. Aww, adorable card! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my WORRRRRD, I can't believe you received my envelope so fast! Wow, go USPS!

    Awesome card! LOVE your coloring and all those scallops. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!