Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If Life Gives You Lemons...


My sketch is from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog, this is a fun sketch!! There was a bit of a twist to it, Natasha wanted us to add some DIY stamped paper at the bottom. I chose to use my Chillax set from Taylored Expressions, it has definitely been a year of lemons for hubs and I with finding out more sad news late last week. Ugh, next year will be better, I'm confident of that!! So going with that theme, I used the little lemons in the set and embossed them with clear embossing powder (I've been doing that a lot lately haven't I?!), I don't think you can see them too well in the photo though. The glass was stamped once and I cut out another, raised it with dimentionals and added glassy accents. Quick fun easy card!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Chillax
Paper: Papertrey Rustic Cream, Kraft & Lemon Tart
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa & Versamark
Tools/Accessories: Zutter Corner Rounder, Glossy Accents, clear embossing powder, SU! Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Lemon Tart Button, Copics: Y17 & Y21, dimentionals

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOVE the Chillax images stamped on the rustic cream CS...VERY cool!

    ...sending you lots of hugs. Hang in there, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Big Hugs to you! Next year will be better for you! I know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!