Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank You


Another card I am not too sure about. I really liked the colors for Dawn's color challenge, scarlet, purple, pink, she also had cream in the challenge but for this one I wanted to use my Guide Lines set along with the Guide Lines paper, which is white. So it doesn't count for her challenge but counts for Tracy's challenge!! Fun sketch, thanks Tracy!! And just because I waited so long to get the Polka Dots Basic set, I'm reaching for it a lot lately!! I really like the look of the dots embossed with clear embossing powder!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Guide Lines, Polka Dot Basics & Simple Little Things (first anniversary set)
Paper: Papertrey Scarlet Jewel, Plum Pudding, Raspberry Fizz and Guide Lines
Ink: Papertrey Scarlet Jewel, Plum Pudding & Raspberry Fizz
Tools/Accessories: SU! Word Window Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Scarlet Jewel Button

5 comments:

  1. I love this card!!! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Lori. And who doesn't love dots. I hate to admit it, but I don't have this PTI set yet. It's been on my wish list forever. Thanks for playing along this week and for the inspiration with your rockin' card!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colors you chose. They look so great together. Nice take on Tracy's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great card!! Love your take on the Tracy's sketch and this PTI set..really niceee!! And the colors..very lovely indeed!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!