Sunday, August 9, 2009

Warmest Wishes

Today's featured stamper on Splitcoast is sleepyinseattle, congrats Joanne!! I went way back in her gallery and I chose this card to case. This is one of those sets I don't think I can ever part with but haven't used in a long time. Her card was so pretty so it was time to ink it up again!! I only used 2 colors, Joanne used 3, I added more layers and moved my ribbon, she had a bow and I left that off. On her main panel she faux stitched and I ran my pad around my edges. I don't think you can see in the photo but I sprinkled glitter over the image.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin UP! Lovely as a Tree, Papertrey Holiday Treats
Paper: Papertrey Rustic Cream & Enchanted Evening
Ink: Papertrey Vintage Cream & Enchanted Evening
Tools/Accessories: Enchanted Evening Satin Ribbon, Long Rectangle Nestabilites, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!