Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chickadee Sketch


Today's card is for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I wanted to use my Candy Cane Chickadee from Impression Obsession. We have had a lot of chickadee's hanging around our bird feeder lately, they are a lot of fun to watch!! The theme this month for the dirty dozen is winged things, so they were both my inspiration for my card!! I stamped the image twice, the second is cut out and popped up using dimentionals. I didn't like so much white so I distressed the edges with my scissors and used Papertrey's Tea Dye Duo around the edges. The lighter color I ran around the edges several times to bleed further closer to the image.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Impression Obsession Candy Cane Chickadee
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury, Papertrey True Black & Basic Grey Wassail
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Scarlet Jewel & Tea Dye Duo
Tools/Accessories: Gold Brads, Dimentionals, Copics: E31, E33

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on the sketch Lori!! Love the wassail dp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Fabulous coloring!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!