Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chickadee Sketch


Today's card is for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast. I wanted to use my Candy Cane Chickadee from Impression Obsession. We have had a lot of chickadee's hanging around our bird feeder lately, they are a lot of fun to watch!! The theme this month for the dirty dozen is winged things, so they were both my inspiration for my card!! I stamped the image twice, the second is cut out and popped up using dimentionals. I didn't like so much white so I distressed the edges with my scissors and used Papertrey's Tea Dye Duo around the edges. The lighter color I ran around the edges several times to bleed further closer to the image.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Impression Obsession Candy Cane Chickadee
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury, Papertrey True Black & Basic Grey Wassail
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Scarlet Jewel & Tea Dye Duo
Tools/Accessories: Gold Brads, Dimentionals, Copics: E31, E33

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!