Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cracked Sunflower


I'm baaaack!! I have mentioned before there are so many challenges that I like to participate in so most of the time I combine them and this is another one of those cards!! The sketch is for Tracy's sketch challenge!! She is celebrating one year of sketches and giving away a fab prize!!! She is asking for 52 peeps to participate so hop on on over and play in the challenge, it's a great sketch!! I just read on her blog she is extending the deadline, woo hoo!!! My card is also for the Stamp TV technique challenge. Gina has a great video on the cracked glass technique. I have not done this technique in a long time and I had a great time!!! I decided to do something different, I stamped a second flower, colored and cut it out. I did the technique on the flower also and put a Rustic Wood button in the center and popped up with a dimentional!! I love Theresa's sponging, this was my first attempt, I still need lots of practice, mine isn't near as beautiful as hers but I'm going to keep trying!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by again!!!

Supplies: Gina K Autumn Beauty

Paper: Papertrey Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate & K & Co. Fall Harvest Mat Pack

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa

Tools/Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilites, Clear Embossing Powder, Rustic Wood Buttons, Rustic Cream Button Twine, Copics: E49, E57, G94, G99, YR04, YR07

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is such a beauty!! I really love the CRACKED glass effect on this card..sooo neat!! And the colors..wow!! Amazing!! Awesome take on Tracy's sketch!! TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cracked glass technique!! Great job on it Lori!! Beautiful fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous, Lori! I'll have to head over and watch Gina's tut...I haven't seen it this week...your cracked glass is just lovely!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! I love the button flower center

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVE the effect you got here..GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! It looks like Victorian jewelry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh wow, Lori this is amazing! You didn't rock this challenge, you knocked it out of the park. FANTASTIC!! Thank you for celebrating a year of sketches with me!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!