Friday, October 23, 2009

Girlie Girls!


Hi everyone!! For today's Limited Supply challenge on Splicoast, Jeanne has challenged us to make girlie card, any theme, images but we can't use any dp!! Yikes!! Of course I immediately thought pink but changed my mind. I was digging through my stash of stuff and ran into this beautiful lace I purchased at Joann's a while back and went from there. I was digging through my stamps (lots of digging going on today!!) and realized I haven't used this Lockhart Cupcake stamp or my Scor-Bug in a while. I paper pieced the cupcake wrapper, added Opal Liquid Pearls for the frosting and because this is a girlie card, I had to add "chocolate" sprinkles!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Lockhart Single Cupcake
Paper: Papertrey Aqua Mist & White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Labels Three Nestabilites, Opal Liquid Pearls, Doodlebug Bon Bon Sugar Coating Glitter, Red Candy Dots, Aqua Mist Satin Ribbon, Lace from Joann's, Scor-Bug

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!