Thursday, October 22, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes Bundle


Hi everyone!! Last night I thought it would be fun to make another bundle of cards!! I love this tree image from Gina's Holiday Cheer Stamp TV kit, after choosing the image I chose my dp. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the colors matched!! The tree was stamped in Vivid Vintage Green, while the image was still in the die after cutting, I sponged using Vivid Tuscan Tan, can you tell I am loving sponging lately?! I made double bows using my Bow Easy, attaching with glue dots. All 4 cards took under an hour to make and I only used 1 piece of dp!! Normally I mass produce my cards all the same but I am thinking of making sets like this, I can make a few so quickly, make a slight change so I don't get bored and have all I need in no time!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Holiday Cheer & Warm Winter Wishes
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury White, Soft Sand & All Spruced Up, Basic Grey Wassail
Ink: Vivid Vintage Green & Tuscan Tan
Tools/Accessories: Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Fiskars Apron Lace Punch, Sheer Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!